Cautiousness vs. Rashness
Knowing how IMPORTANT right timing is in accomplishing right actions.
Cautiousness in the home includes:
· Deciding if the family has enough money fo major expenditures – before making them.
· Foreseeing negative influences in a seemingly good opportunity and avoiding them.
· Seeking counsel from one another before finalizing decisions.
· Judging an activity by whether or not it would encourage good character.
· Asking the owner’s permission before taking or moving his or her belongings.
· think before I act.
· follow safety rules.
· ask permission.
· talk at the right time.
· look out for danger.
Rewards of Boldness
Fear of what others think may cause a person to lower his or her own standards of good conduct to please them. As a result, this person could be easily deceived and trapped by others. A bold person will keep himself or herself safe from dangerous people.
“A bold man is better in all things." – Homer’s Odyssey