- What is the tithe? (II Cor. 9:6-8)
- Is tithing a part of the law that does not apply to us today?
(Gen. 14:20; Matt. 23:23)
- What is the real purpose of the tithe? (Deut. 14:22-23)
- Where is the tithe to be given? (Matt. 5:13-16)
- When should we pay the tithe? (I Cor. 16:2)
- Does the tithe include more than money? (Prov. 3:9-10)
- Should a man tithe if he is in debt? (Matt. 6:33)
- Should a wife tithe if her husband does not want her to?
(Num. 30:8; Acts 9:36-43)
- Should a husband tithe if his wife does not want him to? (Eph. 5:26)
- What if I have not tithed for several years? (Mal. 3:8; II Cor. 9:6)
- Should a person tithe on a designated gift?
- Should we tithe on our gross income or our net income? (Prov. 3:9)
- Should we tithe on an inheritance that was gained by selling harmful items?
(Deut. 23:18; Hab. 2:15; Prov. 28:8)
- Should a person tithe from his social security check? (Luke 21:1-4)
- Can the tithe be used to pay the tuition at a church school?
- Are there only eternal consequences for not tithing? (Mal. 3:8-11)
- Should an older child be given money to put in the offering plate in order to
tech him to tithe? (Heb. 11:6)
- If we increase our tithe, will God increase our financial reward?